Great Oatmeal Option

Clarktar

WKR
Check out myoatmeal.com I have really been enjoying their product. You can make anything you can dream up, almost. I generally get a few big bags, and I also really like the PB Lean (powdered peanut butter). Great to take on the trail mix with a little water and bam, good tasting PB.

twall13

WKR
There are more options there than I know what to do with. I enjoy oatmeal when on the mountain, but I wouldn't even know where to begin with all the combinations they provide.

OP
Clarktar

Clarktar

WKR
Yea, you can go crazy! I have been keeping it pretty simple. I have an apply cin one, a peanut butter banana one, and then a peanut butter one. Also have a bag of there PB lean, dehydrated Peanut butter, I really like that stuff!

HookUp

WKR
why are these are better than the Quaker weight control packets I buy at wal-mart? Experienced users chime in, just simple to pick up the quaker packs.

OP
Clarktar

Clarktar

WKR
If you are happy with quaker, than no need to look elsewhere. This is just another option, that you can buy in bulk, and make any flavor or kind of oat you want, that is not offered by quaker.

Check out myoatmeal.com I have really been enjoying their product. You can make anything you can dream up, almost. I generally get a few big bags, and I also really like the PB Lean (powdered peanut butter). Great to take on the trail mix with a little water and bam, good tasting PB.
. Is all their oatmeal instant ? Do you get the regular or steel cut ?