Stone Stone Glacier Sky 5100 Bag & Krux Frame

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stone Glacier Sky 5100 Bag & Lid Only

Stone Glacier Sky 5100 Bag & Lid Only. The Krux Frame is sold. Sky 5100 with Krux frame/meat shelf - 3-piece small belt. The belt fits me perfectly with a 34" waist. The pack has been well used. It does have some stains and wear, but it is clean with no smells. It is a great hunting pack. It also has a Kifaru a water bottle holder sewn on the lower left side (see photos). The pack comes with the lid, which has a zippered storage pocket, and a lot of extras including: 2 SG belt pouches, SG Weapon Sling, & SG camp pocket.

New this setup would cost $684 (not including the Kifaru pocket & bottle holder). Looking to get $440 tyd. Paypal preferred, you pay the fee or go gift route. First public "I will take it" followed by a PM gets it. Timestamp on post wins.

Last edited:

Cledus

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you willing to separate? If so I would be very interested in the Krux frame and the Lid.

Cledus

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, Let me be first in line for the frame and lid if you decide to split them up.

OP
D
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The post says that this is a well used bag. It has some minor wear and a few stains. The pictures below show the worst places. It is functionally an awesome bag, but if you are Expecting a new bag, this may not be the one for you.

A few scratches on the buckles. These are hardly noticeable and cosmetic only.

Last edited:
OP
D
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The frame is sold but the bag, lid and bottle holder are still available.

Sky 5100 bag with lid ($279 new). This also includes the skeletonized bottle holder sewn onto the bag. The previous owner did a great job of putting this securely in a good location. I am not sure of the manufacturer of the bottle holder, but it is a secure and very lightweight holder. It looks like an ITS Skeletonized Bottle Holder. If so, they are listed at $24.99 new. I will ship the bag, lid, and bottle holder package tyd for $180.