Vortex Viper HD Spotting Scope 15-45x65

RdRdrFan

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I picked up an angled Vortex Viper HD spotting scope a while back. Then I was able to get a good deal on a straight in the same spotter. Now I realize that I don't really need a spotter for any of the hunts that I have planned in the near future. Since I got a deal on one of them then I'll pass a deal along for the average price.

$550 net to me

These sell for $650 plus tax. I paid that for one and got a deal on the other. Brand new. Still in sealed package. Never out of the box.

Grumman

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Can you clarify if you are selling the straight or the angled one, or is it buyers choice? Interested in any trades? Thanks!

OP
R

RdRdrFan

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling both.

Only trades that I can think of that I'd be interested in would be for 12x50 Swarovisions (plus cash on my end of course). But PM me if you have something else. I'm easily distracted and entertained as evidenced by the fact that I've got these spotters.

ianpadron

WKR
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Selling both.

Only trades that I can think of that I'd be interested in would be for 12x50 Swarovisions (plus cash on my end of course). But PM me if you have something else. I'm easily distracted and entertained as evidenced by the fact that I've got these spotters.
If for whatever reason your price drops into the $450 range, I'll take the angled scope off your hands. Thanks man.

OP
R

RdRdrFan

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If for whatever reason your price drops into the $450 range, I'll take the angled scope off your hands. Thanks man.

I appreciate the offer but I'm firm on price. Spotters are brand new in sealed boxes.