Under armour boots?

quent

Lil-Rokslider
i almost bought the asolo horizon 1. solid boot. fit like a glove. i tried a 10EE (normally a 9.5D) and almost walked out with them right unfortunately the wife would not bless off on another pair of boots. I also really like the asolo neutron. More boot then horizon.

I bought a pair of the Ridge Reaper boots for this season, can't wait to wear them. The Barren camo pattern matches my Defiant bow. Last season I had a bull come in at 20yds and he looked at my bow then my boots...when he saw they didn't match he shook his head and smirked at me before disappearing into the mist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RdRdrFan

WKR
I just ordered a pair of Lowa Camino GTX boots for $209 (shipping included) from Shoebuy. They periodically run 30% off with free shipping. This boots are normally $299.00. I don't have any experience with these, but based on how my Tibets have performed along with the reviews on the Caminos, I decided to pull the trigger and order them.

I ordered the same boot at the same price from shoebuy. Had to exchange for a different size but all in all shoebuy was awesome. I like the boots so far.

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
For you guys that buy a lot of gear from amazon. There is a website called paribus that tracks your purchases and automatically sends a request for a price match when amazon has a lower price than when you bought it. They take a percentage off the top and you get the rest. I don't work for them but am very happy with them so far. If anyone is interested feel free to pm me and I think I can get you a referral discount.

josef

FNG
I bought a pair of the Ridge Reaper boots for this season, can't wait to wear them. The Barren camo pattern matches my Defiant bow. Last season I had a bull come in at 20yds and he looked at my bow then my boots...when he saw they didn't match he shook his head and smirked at me before disappearing into the mist.

Hahaha I read your first two sentences and was getting ready to rip the crap out of you (mentally... I dont usually post negative stuff like that on forums). Round one to you sir!

LifeAndLiberty

Lil-Rokslider
HAW 800gr boots lasted me two seasons of light eastern white tail hunting plus a third season of heavy use. Took to maine this past November where they got a real test for a change, and my first use of them back home after that trip was when I attempted to do some shell fishing before Christmas. Right boot had a leak in it as salt water made its way slowly onto my foot. To their credit, UA took them back and gave my store credit for the lowest price theyve sold for (if I kept the receipt they would have given me full purchase price). I figure for a product I got three years of out, that's not too shabby of a gesture. That being said, I used the store credit to pick up a new Upland Jacket and instead bought a pair of Muck Arctic Rangers. I don't hesitate to recommend UA as they did stand by their product.

Jcberg

Lil-Rokslider
Wanted to love them but ended up really hating them. Cheap construction and leaked. Bad combo!

atcflick

FNG
They don't make boots. They make really expensive garbage. 100-200 dollars for something that will leak and won't hold up. Your best bet is to go with a nicer boot ie.. lowa, scarpa, kenetrek ( even though they don't fit my feet still a good boot) something along those lines.

I know I'm late to this party but couldn't agree more with what the majority is saying. I've had mine for a year and taken good care of them including waterproofing treatments and they still leak. They are wearing through already as well. As a result I am in the research process for my next pair.

Humphr47

Lil-Rokslider
Just posted in another thread but under Armour almost ruined my elk hunt. SpeedFreaks were soaking wet and my feet were frozen. Thankfully I my hunting partner had a spare pare of Danners in the truck. Don't trust Under Armour!