Cooler wars getting real.

GotDraw?

WKR
Heck- Let's do a Group Buy! Maybe get it on Massdrop?

For $1,000 min order, their website says they'll discount prices 25% to 40% and ship for $5.95 flat rate. THAT is a deal.

That discount structure takes their 65 quart cooler from $200 down to $150 at -25%, or $120 at -40%!

JL

Marshmstr

Lil-Rokslider
I'm gonna be watching this thread!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
cbeck36

cbeck36

Lil-Rokslider
Heck- Let's do a Group Buy! Maybe get it on Massdrop?

For $1,000 min order, their website says they'll discount prices 25% to 40% and ship for $5.95 flat rate. THAT is a deal.

That discount structure takes their 65 quart cooler from $200 down to $150 at -25%, or $120 at -40%!

JL

Put it together.

twall13

WKR
I think the $10 is the tumbler. The group buy being looked into would be for the 65 quart cooler. At least that would be my hope.

ben h

Lil-Rokslider
I have a few Yeti's for work and those appear to be a pretty good replicate at 1/2 the price. The Yeti is a great cooler; I do hate moving them around though. Has anyone actually used this brand? If it's somewhat comparable, $200 for a 65 qt is a bargain and a discount for a group buy is even better.

GotDraw?

WKR
ATLAS COOLER GROUP BUY UPDATE--

(as of June 1st, this Group Buy is LIVE on this site, click the Forum link at the top of this page, then scroll down to the "GEAR DEALS" sub forum. Find the thread that is titled: Atlas cooler 25% discount group buy now open, june 1- june 30 , or click this link: http://www.rokslide.com/forums/gear-deals/46044-atlas-cooler-25-discount-buy-june-1-june-30-a.html

(***NOTE- all text below this line was written prior to the deal getting done and is for historic reference only***)

**NO NEED TO REPLY TO THIS INFORMATIONAL UPDATE**

I WILL POST A NEW/SEPARATE POSTING WITH INFORMATION ON HOW TO PROCEED IF/WHEN I CAN GET IT WORKED OUT.

SHIPMENTS WILL COME FROM THE MANUFACTURER. I DO NOT HAVE SHIPPING STATUS/COSTS YET FOR ALASKA BUYERS BUT WILL DO WHAT I CAN TO HELP YOU AK GUYS OUT.

I have gotten in touch with the correct representative at Atlas to work on putting together a "Group Buy" for Roksliders.

There are 3 cooler sizes that I am trying to coordinate a group buy for. I hope to make all of them available:

1) 65 Quart
2) 80 Quart
3) 105 Quart

Rest assured, I will share updated info/pricing/discount %/shipping terms and how to sign up as soon I have solid information.

Cheers,

JL

Last edited:

twall13

WKR
Awesome! I'm looking forward to this group buy. I hope it works out. Thanks for putting it together.