The perfect high arch insole found it!!!!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
That's funny........their website says "trusted by pro athletes" and they only go up to a size 12. I guess they meant to say trusted by pro athletes with small feet.:D

Haha, yeah I thought the same thing. I am a little worried that it won't be big enough for my Size 12 with 6E width. Although I did order the superfeet green wide; I really want to find the shoe that they are designing them for in width because they are way wider than my 6E's, which as far as I know is the widest shoe you can buy.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
https://heelthatpain.com/treatments/full-length-heel-seats/ THIS THING ROCKS! I have tried everything ,got about 300.00 dollars in insoles and this pair right here beat them all. Made my planters fasciitis go away and I feel no pain at all. Now if I could just get over the blown calf muscle I would be in business.

Slick are they all foam or do they have hard plastic to keep the arch from failing? Interested wife has a hell of a time want to find her something that will work and last.

OP
slick trick

slick trick

Lil-Rokslider
they have a hard inner piece inside and there is a cross section just in front of the heel bone that runs up past the front of the arch support, They are very stiff in the bottom 2/3d's then have flex in the toe section. if that makes any sense!! I will be more than happy to give away all the Super feet and Sole insoles I have just for these. They are not the widest I have tried but they can make wider if you ask. I bought the size 10-12 ( I wear a 10.5 e) and had to cut them down just a bit to get them right and they have a very deep heel cup, deepest I have tried yet. As far as the NBA guys I think they are just using the 1/3 model heel cup cushion.

trkyslr

WKR
one thats very similar but better imo is this one... been wearing them for years now and have them in every boot and pair of shoes i won.

theperfectinsole.com

skindaddy

Lil-Rokslider
origianl poster you have high arch i assume?
how do they fit in boots? how much use have you had with them?
the prob i have is every over counter ive bought never holds up and in a few weeks no longer high arch support.
my opinion superfeet suck!
scholls are a joke
some brand from rei not comfortable
gel is crap
ace brand (i think cant remember) better then scholls not saying much
ive used every kind of foam you can think of to add comfort underneath tennis soles which helps .
i also have high arch and bad feet, i think i am on number five custom made orthodics, 3 different styles from docs saying theres was better, after years went back to first style made for me.
sucks cause it ruins shoes and boots and loose room inside of them too

OP
slick trick

slick trick

Lil-Rokslider
as far as boots , inside my Meindl boots they are perfect ,cowboy boots would be a no go! I have had my feet on this pair for 4 weeks straight ,if I change shoes I move them over. So far they feel like day one out of the package they are not getting those wear spots or bone dimples you see in the cheap stuff. http://theperfectinsole.com does look a lot like mine but at a lot more money.

OP
slick trick

slick trick

Lil-Rokslider
Our Guarantee:

You may return treatments to us within 120 days for a 100% complete, instant refund of the purchase price – No questions asked. Shipping costs are not included in the refund. If you have any questions regarding our refund policy, please call us directly at 877-215-3200.
that right there is worth a try don't ya think? I GOT THIS OFF THERE WEB SIGHT

LostArra

WKR
"Heel that Pain" are nice insoles but you need to have adequate volume in the boot/shoe. They don't take as much space as the Synergy but provide much more rigidity and better arch support.

Ok I've gone round and round with inserts as well. Here's my questions about this latest offering. 2 issues I have not been able to solve:
1. The arch support is too close to the heal end of my foot And needs to be closer to the toe end.
2. My heals are lifted to high in the shoe due to the extra height in the heal of the insert. This results in not a good heal fit in my boot and subsequent blistering.
Any comments on how these heal that pain inserts are in these two areas? I had thought about trying a larger insert than my shoe size to see if that would get the arch support closer to the toes. Then I might have to do extra trimming of the insert to get it to fit into the boot. Would appreciate any feedback on these two problem issues for me.

OP
slick trick

slick trick

Lil-Rokslider
compared to my others , superfeet/sole/perfect insole/ heel that pain seems to be more forward than others, the heel does lift some but not any worse than the others I think they have a better heel cup. IMO

After reading this thread, I ordered a pair of the "Heel that Pain" inserts. I have been wearing them for several days, and find them very comfortable in my walking shoes and my work shoes. They feel a little better than the Lathrop gel Synergy foot beds, because they are stiffer, and provide more support for the arch. I think I will order another pair or two so I won't have to keep switching them around to the different shoes I wear. Thanks for the heads up Slick Trick.

Last edited:

stuckbuck

FNG
I bought some because I read this thread. I have a size 12 Lowa Tibet. They are approximately 1/4" short in the toe and 1/4" short in the hill.
I have the size 10-12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just received a pair also. I'll be using them for future training hikes and try to give a review after a few weeks and miles are put on them. innitally they feel good. I'm a 9.5 but went with the 10-12 size in an attempt to have the arch support further forward on my foot. I believe it did that. Also they only required very minimal trimming. I expected to have to trim more. This seems to confirm the above comment about how they fit in a size 12 shoe.

GKPrice

Banned
after reading the review I ordered a pair the next day - I've been using them in Lowa Renegades for 10 days and they are better, FOR ME, than the green superfeet I've been using for years - I doubt they'll hold up quite as well but I may be wrong on that one but they help the plantars fasciitis a lot - time will tell I guess - I'm gonna get another pair for the Tibets and wear them some now