Have You Folks Seen This?

Bruce Culberson

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like a mid with wall panels that stake out - which would really increase the usable room.

geriggs

WKR
Beat me to it. Saw this yesterday. This may cause me to part with my sawtooth. A hybrid 4 person tent. Super easy to setup. Can't wait. Need it soon. ITS MAY ALREADY!!!

Calm down; this is probably a ways off if Frank and Colton are just seam sealing to start testing it. I would be surprised if it's out this season.

Mike7

WKR
Unless it is an optical illusion or the guy in the pic is 7-8 ft tall, it looks like a 1-2 person mid with a fair amount of height to me.

welpro222

WKR
Unless it is an optical illusion or the guy in the pic is 7-8 ft tall, it looks like a 1-2 person mid with a fair amount of height to me.
What he said above

Doesn't look like Kifaru's work. A four person sawtooth would be more like it, this has too many tie outs

Grumman

WKR
Awesome, can't wait to see the nest Aron is talking about in the comments. Would be a great setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colonel00

WKR
Hmm, interesting. 10x10 is slightly bigger than an SL5 but this weighs quite a bit more. Definitely interested to at least hear more about it but not sure what sets this apart from other mids of roughly the same size.

Mike7

WKR
That is bigger than it appears. That is closer to Luna 6 size. I see that Aron likes it but commented that Sawtooth would likely handle high winds better. I find that the mids with wall tieouts handle wind great because they don't deform into the shape of a sale like tipis. It would be interesting to compare a similar shaped mid to a tipi in high winds.