HS Precision Pro Long Range

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The rifle is an HS Precision Pro Long Range in 300 Win Mag. It is HS Precision’s flagship, purpose built long range hunting rifle. I’ve personally run the rifle out to 1585 yards, yet it weighs a very reasonable 8.5 lbs. It comes with a factory 1/2 MOA guarantee, and I have the factory paperwork to go with it. This is by far the most well built rifle I’ve owned. Very well thought out in every detail, and it functions flawlessly. It is throated to allow even very long bullets (215/230) to touch the lans (and seat the ogive out of the case), yet fit in the magazine. With the muzzle brake recoil is very manageable. I have had the rifle for about a year. It has a couple of wear marks: a couple scratches in the finish on the barrel, and some marring on the bolt knob from rubbing inside the scabbard of my pack. It has about 200 rounds through it. A Weaver tactical base & ring set (0 MOA, 30mm rings), Hornady die set, ~200 brass, over 200 bullets, and a hard case will be included. This rifle retails for 3,650. PM if you want more information or to make an offer. Asking $2,850 shipped, open to offers but no trades. Paypal only if I have to ship it, for Utah residents cash only, and I'll deliver.
-26″ Stainless fluted barrel (1-10)
-Action and barrel are cerakoted
-3 rd DBM (7 rd available from HS)
-HS stock optimized for prone shooting. Aluminum bedding block, grey with black web.
-3 position safety
-Adjustable trigger (incredibly simple design, almost no creep)
-HS muzzle brake

Attachments

• HS Precision.jpg
    HS Precision.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 133