Not really a new guy, but moving back to CO

lak2004

WKR
Wife and I spent the last three years in Oregon and are now moving back to Durango where we spent the 8 years before Oregon. Going to be great to come back! Need to re acclimate to altitude and get in shape for elk, so if anyone down there is looking to do some hiking let me know.

OP
lak2004

lak2004

WKR
I'm moving down there this weekend myself. I'd be interested in doing some hikes and scouting.
Where are you moving from? I've got a couple buddies that love shed hunting and scouting, be more than happy to add some people to the crew.

416mag

FNG
Welcome back, make sure you remember how to pump your own gas, lol. (Oregon and NJ people know what I mean). Justin, I was born in eastern Kansas actually. Shawnee to be exact, and my parents were from Miami county area.

OP
lak2004

lak2004

WKR
Welcome back, make sure you remember how to pump your own gas, lol. (Oregon and NJ people know what I mean). Justin, I was born in eastern Kansas actually. Shawnee to be exact, and my parents were from Miami county area.
Thanks, I wonder how many times I'll sit in the car waiting for someone before I remember to get out and do it haha.

Made it back to Colorado on Friday. Had to drive through a few storms, but it's good to be home. Heading SW in a couple of days to start work.

OP
lak2004

lak2004

WKR
Made it back to Colorado on Friday. Had to drive through a few storms, but it's good to be home. Heading SW in a couple of days to start work.
Made it to Durango last night! Still trying to get settled in. Going to float the river tomorrow and start hiking soon. What kind of work are you doing down here?