Atlas cooler 25% discount group buy now open, june 1- june 30

Clarktar

WKR
Hope someone in Western WA wants to go in on a order. I travel all over the state weekly so coordinating drop off won't be hard

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

charvey9

WKR
From the pictures on their facebook page, it looks like the interior is slotted for dividers. I wonder if they come with the cooler or are available.

daddie63

WKR
I'm considering picking up a 115 myself. If anyone in San Jose or Bay area is considering as well pm me and we can combine shipping possibly.

GD, Thanks so much for putting in the time to put this together for everyone.

Trial153

WKR
Considering on myself ....Eastern NY here if anyone in the area wants to go in and save shipping

martin_shooter

Lil-Rokslider
Interested. Probably pull the trigger if someone in Eastern ID/ Western MT wants to combine shipping. I will be gone for the next week or so but shoot me a pm and I will get back to you.

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
***Atlas Cooler Group Buy Update***

1) Please don't order Atlas' "Tritan" Tumblers during a Group Buy shopping session, doing so will cause your order to be manually cancelled. Tritan Tumblers must be ordered during separate session without using the Group Buy code. (see full discussion on the topic below)

2) Feel free to share the link for the Rokslide Atlas Group Buy with your friends, family or other web sites/groups if you think they can benefit. Atlas has a $10,000 order minimum we have to reach. I am certain we'll get there, but I want to make sure we don't fall short.

**IF $10K COOLER GROUP BUY MINIMUM IS NOT MET- Atlas will give customers the option to pay full price or cancel their order. They will not charge anyone on 7/1 if minimum is not met.

3) Please order in early June rather than waiting until month end. It will be more difficult for Atlas to schedule production/shipment if everyone waits until the last minute and a pile of orders comes in during the last week of June. They want to meet or exceed customer expectations regarding delivery.

Atlas' business model is primarily focused on large-scale distribution to big box stores, that's why their web site and order entry system is not optimized for small retail orders. It is also why we've had a couple challenges getting the deal all put together. I have learned that Tritan Tumbler orders are causing some ordering issues and I want to prevent folks from getting their orders cancelled- see below.

As mentioned in my original post, Atlas "Twisted" Tumblers ARE eligible for the Group Buy, but "Tritan" Tumblers ARE NOT eligible for the Group Buy Discount. It turns out that TRITAN Tumblers also cannot be ordered/purchased during the same shopping session when you are ordering other Atlas items and using the Group Buy Code. Tritan Tumblers must be ordered/purchased during a separate order session without the code and they will be shipped/billed separately. Tritan Tumblers also cannot be consolidated/combined for shipping with a discount cooler order. IF YOU TRY TO ORDER TRITAN TUMBLERS AS PART OF A "GROUP BUY" PURCHASE SESSION, YOUR ORDER WILL BE MANUALLY CANCELED. The reason for this is that the system will incorrectly try to apply the discount to the Tritan Tumblers, there is no easy way to fix the issue w/o doing programming and ATLAS has other things to focus on besides that issue.

I apologize for any inconvenience on this.

Last edited:

colonel00

WKR
So uh, what happens if the $10,000 minimum isn't reached? I agree that it's attainable but with a favorable estimate of $200 per order, that's 50 orders. I imagine quite a few people are well under $200.

dotman

WKR
Oh wow, there is a minimum we must meet! If we don't and I get charged full price I'll not be happy! Hopefully you can keep us updated on how close we are to the minimum as time goes on.

So uh, what happens if the $10,000 minimum isn't reached? I agree that it's attainable but with a favorable estimate of $200 per order, that's 50 orders. I imagine quite a few people are well under $200.

I second this question. A lot of guys want in but when it comes time to lay cash out sometimes they think better of it.

Clarktar

WKR
Oh wow, there is a minimum we must meet! If we don't and I get charged full price I'll not be happy! Hopefully you can keep us updated on how close we are to the minimum as time goes on.
Oh shit. I missed that part. Ugh, this is why I married someone who actually reads everything I sign or commit to..

Oh shit. I missed that part. Ugh, this is why I married someone who actually reads everything I sign or commit to..

I think we will still be ok. Should we make a post with a running tally of who is definitely getting one (or more) and how much money they have committed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dotman

WKR

He just posted it today, wasn't info provided previously.

dotman

WKR
I think we will still be ok. Should we make a post with a running tally of who is definitely getting one (or more) and how much money they have committed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a bad idea, won't be perfect but should help us decide if we want to cancel before 6/30.