DIY Bowstring Installation, by Jared Bloomgren

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Rokslide staff member, Jared Bloomgren, is pretty much DIY-everything. Not sure if he actually sews his own clothes, but the guy certainly handles all aspects of his archery equipment.

He's back with an article on installing your own strings. Don't wait for your strings to fail because they will right before you leave on that long-awaited trip (I've learned this all too many times.) Also, having this skills gives you one more advantage in tuning your bow.

Give Jared's article a read and learn how to DIY your bowstrings

DIY Bowstring Installation

Last edited:
Reactions: RAS

EthanFred

FNG
attachment.php

Rokslide staff member, Jared Bloomgren, is pretty much DIY-everything. Not sure if he actually sews his own clothes, but the guy certainly handles all aspects of his archery equipment.

He's back with an article on installing your own strings. Don't wait for your strings to fail because they will right before you leave on that long-awaited trip (I've learned this all too many times.) Also, having this skills gives you one more advantage in tuning your bow.

Give Jared's article a read and learn how to DIY your bowstrings

DIY Bowstring Installation

Love this article. I just ordered hoyt rampage custom strings from 60x and I want to install them myself. THANK YOU SO MUCH for this post. I got a thing in the package that said to not install them yourself but I'm cheap and don't want to spend the extra cash doing it at cabellas lol.

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Love this article. I just ordered hoyt rampage custom strings from 60x and I want to install them myself. THANK YOU SO MUCH for this post. I got a thing in the package that said to not install them yourself but I'm cheap and don't want to spend the extra cash doing it at cabellas lol.

You're not cheap! You are preparing yourself to be better at the trade!! You'll love doing it yourself!!