Best headlamp and/or flashlight

I have tried a Petzel Tikka and now use a Princeton Tec Fuel 4 and both seem to be pretty good units, easy on batteries and very reasonably priced. Wondering what other units guys use and since we are on the subject of lights what is a good flashlight-seems to be a ton of new LED versions out there.

Petzl Myo is going to be one of the brightest on the market today, but it does not have a red lens.

Cheap energizer, this thing is awesome!

I've got a black diamond storm that I really like, it has a red light option as well. I carry two though, the Storm is my main headlight, and I have a Petzl Myo for bright light needed situations Although the storm can push out 200 lumens as well, the petzl lasts way longer and is BRIGHT!

I tested a bunch @ Scheels in Rapid City and the Black Diamonds were REALLY bright!

Can't go wrong with the black diamonds man they are niceeeeee

I just bought two new Petzel headlamps with the wire band and they have a red light! They are brighter than the first versions I had for years.

I read something Aron said about the red light in an archery mag. ........what gives???? Do animals not see it as well?? I have a Petzel as well and after a beer or two I put some auto touchup paint on the lens ...red of course. Just looks dimmer in my garage at 8 pm......

Princeton TEC remix is the brightest I've found at an affordable price. $39.95
    Next up would be:
    The Petzl Myo $85
    or
    Petzl Ultra $430
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal.
    Making mistakes is part of bowhunting.
    Thatís how you learn, and why archery-killed elk are so darn special.

Surefire has a new one that is dimmable. I have used Princeton Tec and Petzl and the Petzls are better in my opinion. I do stress the fact of getting a lamp with multiple LEDs vs one as they do fail. Three out of four is better than zero out of one, which I have had happen on both counts.
    Go in heavy, come out lighter.