Hamskea Versa Rest with Full Containment

I have been looking at getting a new Hamskea Versa Rest for my Spyder 30, but really wanted a full capture rest. I asked Hamskea if they were planning to make one, and it turns out they just did! They are releasing it next week at the ATAs. I just ordered one and should have it in three weeks! Spyder-Hamskea combination should be a killing machine!

Thats pretty cool, thou i have not had any issues with containmet with the current rest! I love hamskea rests!

Last edited:
Great news! That was the only reason I didn't buy one last year but now with full containment the Hamskea is definitely on my list this year.

So much for my resolution not to change my bow set up this year. I shoot the Versa Rest now, can't wait to see the full containment version while at the ATA in Louisville next week!

It would be really nice if you could buy a retro fit part to make the original Versa Rest into a full containment.

It would be really nice if you could buy a retro fit part to make the original Versa Rest into a full containment.

Ya no kidding I just bought a Versa rest last week that hasn't even showed up yet. What held me back was that they were not full containment but I figured I would try one out anyway! Ha ha I figured something like this would happen.

Ya no kidding I just bought a Versa rest last week that hasn't even showed up yet. What held me back was that they were not full containment but I figured I would try one out anyway! Ha ha I figured something like this would happen.

I bet you can return yours and trade it in for a full capture rest. Their site says you have 30 days to return items.

I bet you can return yours and trade it in for a full capture rest. Their site says you have 30 days to return items.

It's all good I bought it used for a good price so I cant really complain to much. I usually have a back up bow but don't right now so if I get one I will have a rest for it if I try this new one. Win win ( unless you talk to my wife lol).

Sweet. I wanted to go with the versa rest for the new rig but was leaning toward trophy taker because of full containment. Versa rest now!! Great rest, full containment and support a local CO company. Great news thanks 64

Sweet. I wanted to go with the versa rest for the new rig but was leaning toward trophy taker because of full containment. Versa rest now!! Great rest, full containment and support a local CO company. Great news thanks 64

That's funny; I was leaning to the Smackdown Pro as well...but now it's the Hamskea!

Hopefully it's a real tight containment like a QAD. I don't like the huge containment some of the limb driven rests have like the Trophy Taker. Kind of defeats the purpose IMO. If it is though i will be ordering one.

Can't wait to see the guys at ATA show and play with it! I know they have a few more things on the way as well! This is what a TON of guys have been looking for from them and I think that their sales on rests are going to to increase 3 fold this year with the introduction of the FC Versa

Can't wait to see the guys at ATA show and play with it! I know they have a few more things on the way as well! This is what a TON of guys have been looking for from them and I think that their sales on rests are going to to increase 3 fold this year with the introduction of the FC Versa

Evan, you saw the picture of the FC Versa yesterday, right? Can you post it here?

Back