Another pillow option

I'm a side sleeper so I need some decent height, but I havent really liked the hard inflatables. After having tried three or four different pillows, I found the thermarest down pillow last weekend at SW. It weights only 6oz (Large size) and was pretty nice. I just stuff it in with my quilt and dont even notice it in there.

What really makes it shine is that it has a collar on the backside that can be cinched around clothes or anything else for added loft. Personally, I used my 2 oz X-pillow and a fleece behind it. I haven't tried the MyPillow but I was pretty darn happy with this.

Down Pillow | Camping Pillow, Backpacking Pillow, Lightweight Pillow | Therm-a-Rest(R)

yeah, i'm with you on that, i need about 5" on my side so i just ordered a sea to summit ul pillow. we will see.

Baron85

WKR
I just use my Kryptek down jacket. It packs into its side pocket and once stuffed and zipped there is a soft fleece type liner to lay your head on.

tlkaetz

WKR
Thanks for posting. I'll have to check it out. I have been using a Sea to Summit Aeros Premium.