Best quilt for septemeber archery hunting

Johnksully

Lil-Rokslider
What style quilt does everyone prefer for archery hunting? It looks like enlightened equipment has a ton of them. Or how how katabalic?

FlyGuy

WKR
You better get your order in quick if you want to have it in time for your hunt! EE leadtimes are at 5 weeks and I bet are getting longer everyday.

I ordered the 0 to complement my 20F slick bag. It should arrive next week.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

I just got my quilt from katabatic in the mail a few weeks ago and am really liking it so far. I got the grenadier model (5*). But like has been said, regardless of the company if you want it by September you better get your order placed quick.

When I ordered from katabatic, in the comments area on the order form I told them I was going on a trip at the end of the next month which was about 5 weeks away. Their lead time said 4-5 weeks when I placed the order. I told them about my planned trip and they got the quilt to me the weekend before I left. I believe them when they say on their website that they try really hard to meet customer timeframes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock Gear has some nice ones, just got mine a few weeks ago. I think they are 5-6 weeks out on orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just picked up a 30 degree Egnima from EE. It's a pound for a regular wide. I needed something for summer use. I tried a 40 degree Apex Revelation last weekend and froze in it. It was alright, a great product but the cinch foot box made for a miserable night. It was one of those clear cold nights and I could feel the air sucking through the hole.
This Egnima seems pretty slick. It's lighter being down and has the sewn foot box. Going to test it next weekend.

Not sure I'll hunt with it as the last couple Septembers in Montana have ended up with snow as I picked up a Western Mountaineering Versalite.
4644f40a808ab6301a22c5b59d87336c.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Check out EE's on the shelf or Warehouse selection. I got mine the same week when I orderd on Monday morning.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jsn_leonard

Lil-Rokslider
Big fan of my hammock gear. 20* long works great and packs down super small. I’m 6’ and have no problems with drafts with my 20” pad

ChrisS

WKR
I've found I don't like cinch foot boxes for less than 40F. Just too much room for drafts. I stuck a pair of socks in the hole of my HG 20f and it was still leaking in through the snaps. So in the future, anything meant for colder temps, and I'm getting a sewn foot box.

Other than that, that HG burrow in the 20s is pretty spot on.