Tyvek by the roll

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
Just wandering if I were to get a 150 foot roll of tyvek if any of you guys would be interested in buying ground sheets at a reasonable price. 150x3 seems to be the only good option for the tyvek I need for a couple of projects. Just wanted to throw the idea out there before I ride down to home depot and get a roll.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Fatcamp

WKR
I think the guy in the classifieds sold out.

That would be what we call in the business, a "clue". ;)

OP
Whitetoptom

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
When I get some I'll cut what I need and post it up in the classifieds. Is a dollar a foot plus the shipping reasonable? That will more than cover my cost and maybe fund a little purchase from someone on here.

young7.3

WKR
I have a roll if you don’t want to go buy a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Whitetoptom

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
Alright guys here is the deal, I got to reading the rules in the classified section. After posting this up it got enough interest going for what would or could be a whole roll. The site doesn't allow for any commercial or non commercial sales of products or goods without being a sponsor. I believe that this could be viewed in that manner so I will just split a roll with a buddy and set on the rest. I was like hello I could sell this stuff by the foot and come out good. A bit of misguided intent I guess.

I've really grown to like this place over the past few months and I don't want to do anything to get on any bodies bad side.