Comfortable Sleeping pad

DFB

FNG
Another exped fan here. Exped 7 feels great to me. I'm 6'1" 230 and I don't feel too cramped. My wife has a BA she loves but she's 4'10" 100 so she could sleep on a cotton ball.

Chaska

FNG
I'm a side sleeper and have tried just about all the pads,nothing worked until I got the Exped Mega 12,now I sleep like a baby!
We're talking 4.7" thick x 30" wide of deep sleep goodness,Ha!

[video=youtube;gQ1STIbfJug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ1STIbfJug&spfreload=10[/video]

I have the Mega 10. Changed my life.

OP
M
Ok, back again for another recap of the BA q-core slx, regular wide. After the first night of slipping and sliding it was time for some silicone which did the trick nicely. After that I made a quick purchase of air pump sac to save my lungs some trouble, mucho nice-o.

Got about 3-4 nights on it since then and every night is an improvement on the last, learning the correct inflation is key. Love it all around but I wish I would have gone with the long, being a cheap skate has cost me a little comfort with my toes hanging off the end occasionally.

Pad is a little noisy but not bad enough to really worry about. Not much else to say. Happy with the purchase and hope it lasts a good while.

Now you guys quit talking about this exped pad so I don't wind up spending more money!

Wojo14

WKR
I think you'll like it. It has higher side baffles that keep you from rolling off of it. One thing I found is to not over inflate it. I usually inflate it tight and then bleed a little air out while lying on my side to where my hip bone comfortably settles into the mattress. I would estimate that to be about 3/4 full or so. . . Also very comfortable when combined with my Tri-Lite cot when I can use it.

Master%20Suite_zpsr6ty6viy.jpg

That a Cimmeron?
~Wojo

ColoradoHunterHiker

Lil-Rokslider