Review: SynMat UL 9, by William Hanson, Rokslide Moderator

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Helpful video. That Schnozzel bag is the money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Schnozzle bag is simply great. It's quick and effortless. Also, I use it to keep my food in when it's not being used to inflate.

I'm really excited to see a 2 ounce shower attachment but can't seem to find it in stock anywhere.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
The Schnozzle bag is simply great. It's quick and effortless. Also, I use it to keep my food in when it's not being used to inflate.

I'm really excited to see a 2 ounce shower attachment but can't seem to find it in stock anywhere.

Let us know if you find it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member

INgunner54

Lil-Rokslider
Did they discontinue these? I started looking around to buy one and no where seems to have them in stock, and a couple places show that they are discontinued.

Fishforfun

Lil-Rokslider
Great review, loved the backdrop of the video ;). One thing I'd like to see are the dimensions of the bag compressed for the pack. I'm curious how small it gets when you're not using it.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great review, loved the backdrop of the video ;). One thing I'd like to see are the dimensions of the bag compressed for the pack. I'm curious how small it gets when you're not using it.
Thanks. It was raining so I comondeered my daughter's room.

I'm sorry I thought I included one. I'm a slacker.

That's a 1 liter aquafina bottle for reference.
e2fc802f6005495045103d06ba6b182c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Fishforfun

Lil-Rokslider
How is the noise with it? I'm reading complaints about noise with other mats and some older reviews of this mat on REI say it's noisy. Any complaint with this?

Super Moderator
Staff member
How is the noise with it? I'm reading complaints about noise with other mats and some older reviews of this mat on REI say it's noisy. Any complaint with this?
Quieter than money hunting partners xtherm. I never noticed an issue but by the time I'm on it I'm so smoked I could be laying on bubble wrap and I'm still passing out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Shrek

WKR
It's not especially noisy like some pads. It doesn't have the crackle like breaking chips like some pads. It has a brushed finish that's a little bit grippy that also seems to quiet it down a little. It still makes more noise than a heavy pad does though.

Fishforfun

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks everyone for the answers to the questions. So the big question is where the hell do you buy the UL 9 without the built in pump? I just want the schnozzle bag option without the built in pump.