Floorless Mid Shootout

OP
Josh Boyd

Josh Boyd

Super Moderator
Staff member
X2 for pressure. Josh I'm buying a shelter this month as well, very interested to hear your thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love the interest!! Hang tight. I got sucked away from the review this past week for the Sitka Converge event in Bozeman. I'll get back on it this week. I have everything in order and most of the summaries done. Now I have to write some concise thoughts on the line up.

-Josh

lif

WKR
Holding my breath josh. I'm waiting for your review before I purchase

OP
Josh Boyd

Josh Boyd

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's coming...... I am about done with the write up.

And I apologize for the photos disappearing in this thread. I'll try to get them back up at some point....

GFY

Lil-Rokslider
Can't wait to see the results. Going to be picking one up in the next couple weeks.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all, I'm working on the edit of this article right now. Justin and I hope to have it up by week's end. It's a really tight, easy-to-read article that will give you all the pros/cons of each of the shelters tested. We'll post on here once it's up.

Thanks

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Just like I expected Josh.... Straight to the point.... Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clarktar

WKR
The link takes me to some trail cam thread about turkeys...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

todde1792

FNG
Great review! Thanks for taking the time to cover everything.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

dplantz

Lil-Rokslider
Wow. I debated whether to go with the seek 4 man tipi or the kifaru sawtooth, and decided paying way more and giving up the sod skirt wasn't worth the extra head and shoulder room. This sure makes me feel even better about my decision. Leaky stove jack and worse than average wet sag from a fabric that's purported to be better than silnylon for the very reason of less stretch!? Kifaru is a great company making some great gear, but they ain't gonna like that review . . . Really appreciate the honesty!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk