Need some stove opinions

OP
LIWolverine
I have an 18", she packs up super small. Baffle doesn't really affect the amount of wood you can fit, it hangs down but not below the door height. Keep in mind the pipe location flips to the front when using the baffle due to efficiency.

I'll check for pics.

Was wondering the same. Thanks for the info and pics would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel_M

WKR
18" w/ 8ft of pipe.

d73c9d45e23498b4be0660278389526d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel_M

WKR
Very cool indeed!!! I may pull the trigger on that setup. Just wondering if I could get away with a shorter pipe with my BT-2.

18" above the peak is the recommended minimum, more than that and the wind can come into play against it. With the baffle, you'll see little to no ash or ember output from the pipe.

AustinL911

Lil-Rokslider
Very cool indeed!!! I may pull the trigger on that setup. Just wondering if I could get away with a shorter pipe with my BT-2.

I run the LO with 6' of pipe in my SilverTip and it works fantastic. You could probably get by with 5', however, I wanted to be able to elevate my ST if I wanted for more ventilation, and I also wanted enough pipe for any future, taller shelters I may purchase.

e1uAXyJ.jpg

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/sleep-systems/67792-silvertip-lite-outdoors-win.html