New Elightened Equipment bivy has been released

Another cool bivy option... I am seriously thinking about getting to keep with my silnylon tarp.

ea5ba509f7481dd1646e1e8876f35062.png

32c454bfb48262fd68339d8207063028.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Looks exactly like something i had drawn up a year or so ago lol. Well, close, but still along the same thought path

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
dreamingbig
Certainly. It will take 2 weeks to get it as I ordered one in green.

I wonder how it will compare to a Borrah or Ti Goat? I need something to run with my Sheep Tarp...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MtnMuley

WKR
I have a Borrah and a Ti Goat, yet couldn't resist the new Recon. I went with the long/wide in CB and noticed the weight didn't change like it does with their quilts. I expect it to be a bit heavier, but still lighter and the Borrah and Ti Goat. Anxious for its arrival.

I have a Borrah and a Ti Goat, yet couldn't resist the new Recon. I went with the long/wide in CB and noticed the weight didn't change like it does with their quilts. I expect it to be a bit heavier, but still lighter and the Borrah and Ti Goat. Anxious for its arrival.
Let me know if you want to part with one of your old ones.

Have you seen it yet???

Tag_Soup

WKR
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
What does the actual weight come in at?
Would also like to know if you would feel comfortable running it without a ground sheet. If not, would it be like slip and slide on top of one?

OP
dreamingbig
Going to try it out this weekend. It def feels true to weight and seems durable enough.

MtnMuley

WKR
Still haven't seen mine or even gotten any response back from EE. Not even a confirmation email that I purchased one or response from the 2 emails I've sent. Not that I need it right now, but that's chitty business IMO.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Still haven't seen mine or even gotten any response back from EE. Not even a confirmation email that I purchased one or response from the 2 emails I've sent. Not that I need it right now, but that's chitty business IMO.
You do realize they are a small shop, and it's the peak of their busy season, right?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Going to try it out this weekend. It def feels true to weight and seems durable enough.

How was it? Planning on buying one of the big three names the first of August on payday. Yeah that's a lot of mesh...

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
0utle