Red Cliff and 12" lite outdoors stove

Whip1

FNG
Is that stove undersized? Do I need a baffle? I did a search and didn't find much on the red Cliff. Is it not popular ? I M only hunting Archery​ at timberline and second rifle in SW Colorado. Planning on having three people and a stove. Is my total assessment of this stove, shelter good for what I am planning. Thanks in advance.
Doug

I have the 12 and 18 combo from lite outdoors. Never use the 12 really. Just to hard to break small enough pieces for it.

reaper

WKR
3 peoples ans 18" stove sounds winner,12" stove is for smaller sheler like tarps.Seekoutside released a nice video of the redcliff and you have some good videos on you tube,i don't think it is not popular,looks easy and quick to pitch.

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk

Yep 18, get the baffle, you don't have to use it, but can if desired

I also got the new spark arrestor

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lastcar

Lil-Rokslider
I ran my 12" in my Redcliff on a four-day trip last week. Temps close to freezing overnight and the 12" did just fine. I loaded it up with spruce right before bed and 3 hours later it was still producing heat.

Which I'd never know if I didn't have to spend 5 minutes explaining to a mouse why I needed him to leave. Or get a Croc to the head. Which he clearly didn't understand as he within arm's length a few times. Just staring at me. Like I owed him money or something.

Anyways...the important part is the 12" did fine. I have the 18" body but the stove was already assembled in 12" and I didn't bother taking it apart. I also give credit to the spruce wood vs the normal pine we'd use around here.