Anyone have real world experience with Nemo tents?

Augustus46

Lil-Rokslider
I don't see them posted very often in this forum, but I've been looking pretty closely at the Nemo Hornet and the Nemo Dagger. Has anyone used one or both of these?

I've used the nemo morpho, tenshi, and espri. Great tents. Very well made. The hornet looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colonel00

WKR
I haven't used the tents you are asking about but I had the Nemo Pentalite for a while. I didn't really use it all that much but it was pretty nice. It was heavier than other shelter options which is probably why I rarely used it but it was well built and I'd have no hesitation to use one if I didn't already have other options at my disposal.

OP
A

Augustus46

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't used the tents you are asking about but I had the Nemo Pentalite for a while. I didn't really use it all that much but it was pretty nice. It was heavier than other shelter options which is probably why I rarely used it but it was well built and I'd have no hesitation to use one if I didn't already have other options at my disposal.

Yeah, that's kind of how I ended up at the hornet. It's freestanding and weighs just over 2 pounds. Seems like a good alternative to the BA tents.