Sleeping bag liner

I have a poly cotton blend that is made by the company that makes my bag, Carinthia. It washes easy and in really warm weather could replace the sleeping bag entirely.

Skickat från min E5823 via Tapatalk

fishslap

WKR
I picked up a cocoon expedition silk liner. Small and light. I used it this past weekend in a 15 deg down rei bag at around 9500ft in Colorado. I flopped around in it a bit and I didn't get twisted up or have any issues. I didn't really need to use it for added warmth but wanted to give it a try before the winter. I bought it primarily for my 0 deg feathered friends bag for late season hunts.

Schism

WKR
I have used the Cocoon silk liner for several years. I do believe it helps keep the inside of the sleeping bag cleaner. It's easy to pack and easy to wash when the trip is through. I can't say it helps any with added warmth. For the $25 or so that I spent on it I feel it's worth the price and has been a good part of my sleep system.

Gumbo

WKR
I think they are terribly obnoxious to sleep in if you are tosser and turner and if you have clothes on they are hard to get in. Had one, sold it, Sea to Summit Reactor. I did it for added warmth, which it didn't seem to help. How freaking dirty are you when you get in your bag? Me and my clothes are pretty gross when I get in my bags occasionally and I have never once even considered washing one of my bags, even after sweaty extended trips when I slept in my undies. Maybe my gross tolerance is way higher than most, which is possible, but all of my bags still look clean and smell fine.

I think they are terribly obnoxious to sleep in if you are tosser and turner and if you have clothes on they are hard to get in. Had one, sold it, Sea to Summit Reactor. I did it for added warmth, which it didn't seem to help. How freaking dirty are you when you get in your bag? Me and my clothes are pretty gross when I get in my bags occasionally and I have never once even considered washing one of my bags, even after sweaty extended trips when I slept in my undies. Maybe my gross tolerance is way higher than most, which is possible, but all of my bags still look clean and smell fine.
I will concede this point as well. I don't hate it enough yet, but it can be a pain for the reasons described.... But it can/does prolong bag life

Skickat från min E5823 via Tapatalk

Nuke Man

WKR
I have used a cheap fleece one I got on amazon. My next plan is to get a flannel sheet and have the wife sew up a liner.

Gorp2007

WKR
I have a Sea to Summit and I love that thing. I use it even in the summer because you can unzip your bag a little bit and the liner prevents you from getting a draft. I also find it more comfortable to sleep against your skin than the smooth material on the inside of my sleeping bag. I'm a pretty good sleeper, so I don't have any issues getting tangled up in it.

zman

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Sea to Summit and I love that thing. I use it even in the summer because you can unzip your bag a little bit and the liner prevents you from getting a draft. I also find it more comfortable to sleep against your skin than the smooth material on the inside of my sleeping bag. I'm a pretty good sleeper, so I don't have any issues getting tangled up in it.

X2 on the sea to summit. Nice and soft, keeps the bag from getting stinky. Adds a little warmth.

ljalberta

WKR
I have a sea to summit cool-max liner. If you're not looking for added warmth, it might be the ticket. The liner itself is quite comfortable, and is great at wicking moisture away, however I get too tangled inside a sleeping bag to use it as a liner anymore. Works great as a standalone piece backpacking in the tropics though!