Brooks Range sleeping bags???

armyjoe

Super Moderator
So I'm looking at getting a new summer bag and I'm back and forth on a Western Mountaineering (I own 2 already) and a Brooks Range Drift 30. Just seeing if anyone is running one and what they think of them. If you own both what are your comparison thoughts.

I get a sweet discount on Brooks so that is what is driving towards looking at them and not just buying a new Western.

duchntr

WKR
FWIW Outdoorgearlab did a review on one of the drift models and I think they really liked it. The review might be worth checking out.

AlaskaEd

WKR
I heard from a very reputable hunting gear dealer that Brooks Range stopped supplying them when they found out it was a hunting store. Food for thought.

Btaylor

WKR
I heard from a very reputable hunting gear dealer that Brooks Range stopped supplying them when they found out it was a hunting store. Food for thought.

So you are saying if he gets that bag, he should post a pic with the gear and his kill to their social media pages?

carter33

WKR
I bought I a brooks range bivy that seems pretty awesome, gonna get some more use with it this spring. Would also be interested to hear more about their sleeping bags and products in general. They seems somewhat undiscovered still, don't see much about them on rokslide.