Kifaru/Seek Outside 1P Tarp

Thor0331

Lil-Rokslider
Going up to do some scouting at around 10k feet elevation next month. Don't think the weather will be too bad so thinking about going with my Soulo inner mesh tent and bivy. I want to run a tarp overhead in case of rain. So far looked at the Kifaru tarps and Seek outside. SO seems a little cheaper but I know Kifaru gear is bombproof. That being said I haven't ran a tarp before so wanted to get some insight on tarps about either company if you've used them. Just a good one for 1P tall enough to run over a mesh tent

I have a sheep tarp and a paratarp. Both are bomb proof, set up easily, and the material really is on another level. The paratarp is my go to early season shelter. Plenty roomy for one person.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
T

Thor0331

Lil-Rokslider
I have a sheep tarp and a paratarp. Both are bomb proof, set up easily, and the material really is on another level. The paratarp is my go to early season shelter. Plenty roomy for one person.

Okay. The paratarp is the one I was looking at. I think it will pair up good with my Soulo mesh inner tent and the 0 degree kifaru bag in case it gets really cold. Did you get the peg and pole kit with that one?

Okay. The paratarp is the one I was looking at. I think it will pair up good with my Soulo mesh inner tent and the 0 degree kifaru bag in case it gets really cold. Did you get the peg and pole kit with that one?
I didn't do the kit. I pitch mine with trekking poles, and I already had a million MSR groundhogs. I also added a bunch of reflective cordage. It comes with a little bit but I wanted more for the side guy outs and to be able to do different elevated pitches.