Did I go too big? Slick bag Long/Wide

Dinger

WKR
G'day,

I just dropped an order on a bunch of Kifaru gear, included in this is a Slick Bag Long/Wide.

Wondering if the Long was overkill, definitely sticking with the Wide, but the Reg covers you to 6'1", and I'm 6'1'....is it true to size or is it worth the gettin the Long (6'7") as I did?

By chance I saw a Gritty Bowmen gear list that has Aron's bag listed as a Reg/Wide and I understand he is 6' plus something.

Being on the other side of the world I'll give them a call tomorrow morning, Kifaru time, if no one can weigh in on this.

Cheers,

Dinger

oldgoat

WKR
I'm 5'11" and Aron doesn't tower over me, but is a little taller, my regular length bag doesn't seem short, I'd think it would be fine for you, but I know I get a little agitated if my feet are constrained too much, so I think a call or email even, wouldn't be a bad idea.

Thor0331

Lil-Rokslider
I'm 6'0 and got the long wide because I don't like to feel constricted. I've used it a few times already and it's perfect. What it comes down to us weight/space versus comfort

ahlgringo

WKR
I'm 6'0 and got the long wide because I don't like to feel constricted. I've used it a few times already and it's perfect. What it comes down to us weight/space versus comfort

This

Also have a long/wide, am 6'0. I really like the extra length as I hate tight spaces, and can stuff wettish clothes down there- dry in am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk