Seek Outside Olive Green - Color Q

I've spoken twice to Seek Outside and I am no closer to understanding: Is the Olive Green in their tipi really a true olive or olive-drab color....or is it the slightly more vivid/darker forest green? I've searched web images and now I'd like to hear from anyone who actually owns their shelter in the Olive Green color. A picture would be of enormous help. Thanks.

ChrisC

Lil-Rokslider
I wont be home for another 5 hours or so but when i get home i can take a few pictures of the green fabric on my cimarron if you'd like, assuming you don't get any pics before then.

Here's some pics of the green Silvertip in different light. Hope it helps.

sm8gGac.jpg

Hm3RlJi.jpg

AyAh7RI.jpg

Shane

Weekender

WKR
Not trying to be a jerk, but why does it matter?

Maybe when you start purchasing his stuff you can tell him color doesn't matter and I'm sure he wouldn't think your a jerk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WKR
Just wondering why the shade of green would matter. Nothing to get passive aggressive pissy about Weekender, just curious is all.

Weekender

WKR
Just wondering why the shade of green would matter. Nothing to get passive aggressive pissy about Weekender, just curious is all.

Just look at your post, when someone says not trying to be a jerk but... so many want to push opinions and not answer questions. Think he was getting the answer that he was looking for from many before you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WKR
LOL, OK champ, I'll make sure I run my questions by you first so I don't ask any questions that may offend your delicate sensibilities.

WKR
I'm still curious as to why the shade of green might matter so much and maybe there's a perfectly normal reason to be asking what appears to be a rather strange question in the context of this forum. Maybe the OP would be so kind as to satisfy my genuine curiosity, if it doesn't offend the self appointed thread policeman, that is.

OP
Kevin Dill
Thanks gents. To answer the guys who wonder "why does it matter?"....it matters because of several reasons. The darker green fabrics cut down on light transmission vs the lighter drab green or tan/brown colors. Darker colors are far easier to spot from passing aircraft (vs drab) and I'm intent on minimizing visibility to passing pilots. Finally, a partner figures into this and he...like me...doesn't want to end up with a darker forest-green shelter.

Sincerely appreciate the photos and more are certainly welcome if anyone wishes to post.

WKR
Ah, I see.

FWIW, I have a black SO tent, the LBO, and it's incredibly bright inside that shelter during daylight, almost looks white/gray from the inside during the sunlight. I thought a black tent would be really dark inside (I won the tent so I didn't have a choice in the color) but that doesn't seem to be the case.

OP
Kevin Dill
Interesting. A bit of chameleon in the color it appears. Really do appreciate the photos. Helpful!