S.O. = Shout Out....for Seek Outside....Speedy Order

I placed an order for a new 8-Man plus several accessories last weekend (Saturday 8-12). I received notification today that ALL of it has shipped and is en route. That's pretty darned amazing service.

Thanks S-O!

OP
Kevin Dill
Yes...the Wifi is the best stove I've personally ever seen or used. I suppose I'll need a new length of pipe given the taller shelter vs my Sawtooth.

I'll second Kevin's point. Ordered an LBO with vestibule on 8/7 and it shipped 8/14 - a solid month earlier than I expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colonel00

WKR
Good to hear. I ordered a nest and it took over three weeks for it to arrive so it missed my trip.

epfd217

FNG
The WIFI stove is made by TiGoat.

I bought a Cimarron tent/stove bundle a couple weeks back and it shipped within 2 days and arrived within the week. I was floored by how fast it came. I ordered the line-loc kit last week and it shipped the next day, coming 2-day priority mail with free shipping. SO really takes care of their customers

OP
Kevin Dill
Hey, Kevin, what exactly is a "WiFi" stove? Thanks, Dewey

Dewey...it's operated remotely from my iPhone via a solar-charged modem.

Okay...kidding you naturally. I'm not sure how they named it 'Wifi' but Titanium Goat makes this stove. It's an oval shaped woodburner and I think it has the ideal combination of very light weight, sturdiness, ease of assembly, flat cooking surface, and fire control.

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It's awesome to hear good feedback, and I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I would like to temper expectations a bit.

We have had a lot of product in stock or nearly in stock for a while, thus quick shipping. But the last little bit has been record setting and our lead times are steadily increasing the closer to season we get.

So, stoves are in stock or nearly in stock, Divide backpacks are stock to a week, other packs may run 4 weeks, the updated Peregrine will run 3-5 weeks, some shelters are in stock, but others will be 4-6 weeks.

If you need something fast the safe thing to do is call and see if we have it.

I emailed the before I placed my order for my Cimarron this year. They told me what they had in stock. Two days after I placed my order I got an email saying it was shipped. Three days later I was like a kid in a candy store with my new Cimarron. Extremely impressed with their communication and shipping times. Of course if it wasn't in stock it would have taken longer, I believe they said 2-3 weeks. Defiantly happy with my purchase and their customer service.

LaGriz

WKR
My experience with SO + 1,
In 2013 I ordered a BCS generation 1 shelter that was a sold as a factory second. Shit happens! When the package came I received only the carbon Pole in a damaged box! I called the folks at Seek Outside and they built and delivered a BCS-2 in the newer configuration (2 doors with stove jack in center) for the same price! I much prefer this shelter to the one I originally ordered. I only wish it came in a lighter colored material. I have since chosen the larger Ti-goat Wifi stove and a 7' pipe. More recently I picked up a DST tarp and a line-loc kit and really like the quality of the tarp. Have yet to seam seal the tarp, and plan to complete the seam-seal process to both sides of the BCS-2. I must say that there customer service to date has been outstanding!

LaGriz

Love my Redcliffe- Heading t Idaho in a few weeks with it.
Glad Out of all the many many options out there, I chose SO.

BG775

FNG
I ordered my red cliff for a September elk hunt. The 4 week lead time was going to be close. I emailed to see if I could get it any earlier and got a tracking number less than a week later. Great company

Houndog80

FNG
Just called today and ordered a Cimarron and they had it in stock and a few hours later I got a shipping email! I can not wait to get this.

I'm sure this has been answered before but would the redcliff fit 4 guys? I am on the fence between the red cliff vs 8 man tipi.

I ordered a new 8 man tipi with 2 liners and a stove. Had it in exactly a week. Super fast and I can't wait to use it!!!