Shout out to VIAM

lintond

WKR
Big shout out to Tristan and VIAM outdoors. I ordered a quilt and after receiving it decided I wanted some straps to wrap around under my pad. I'm a pretty active sleeper, so it helps to keep me on my pad. A simple question asking for a few snaps so I could make them myself, and Tristan went above and beyond and made me some himself. They arrived in the mail and I didn't even pay for them. I'll have to call tomorrow and get them some money.

So I'm super impressed with the customer service! :cool:

Totaly agree . I ordered pull outs from him and he didn't have the color material i chose on the web. He messaged me if a diff color was fine and of course it was. He expedited shipping and threw in a nice care package of stuff.

I then thought wow this guy looks out for his customers. I ordered a quilt with a sewn foot box , he doesnt usually sew his foot box so this was special order. I also needed it within a 3 week period. I HAD IT IN TWO WEEKS. Quality is amazing and it came with a compression sack not a basic stuff sack.

Viam goes way above and beyond for customer service and quality of product is awesome, he will continue to get my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk