Kifaru tut resale value?

standard_lengthy

Lil-Rokslider
I really want to get a tut and stove combo for next years elk hunt but... I am going to have a helluva time justifying the expense to my baby momma unless I can get a decent resale value. Don't see them often in the classifieds here or on other sites which makes me think two things. 1: they are the cat's meow and no one in their right mind would sell one or..2: they get snatched up super quick. Any wisdom to share?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Since it's for next year keep an eye on the classifieds, they pop up occasionally. I would also talk to William Hanson (sponsor on Rokslide) about making a shelter with a design something like a Tut. I've got one he made and it's really nice.

Schism

WKR
It seems Kifaru items sell very quickly and for a larger percentage of the original price than many other brands. I wouldn't be concerned about buying and using a Tut with the plan of selling it after the season. There is a good chance you could recover 80%(ish) of the original purchase price. Maybe more if you hold onto it a little longer and sell it to someone who didn't plan for the Kifaru lead time and is in a crunch to have a shelter for the start of the next season.

AdamW

WKR
Good idea. And if something happens to you...she'll sell it to a future Rokslider at bargain price!

THIS! :D

Everything Kifaru has good resale value. And let's be honest they'll probably stop making it in the next 2 years and then people will be hounding for them even more. :D

OP
standard_lengthy

standard_lengthy

Lil-Rokslider
My biggest fear, is that if I die, my wife will sell my fishing and hunting gear for what I said I paid for it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk