Kifaru Tut

Absolutely love it. Palace for 1. Perfect for 2 plus gear and stove. Add 12" of line along the bottom perimeter loops where you can raise it 6" or so and you've got plenty of ventilation to avoid condensation. Much nicer to walk in/out of than any low tarp set up. Option for stove or not. Can't find a fault with it yet.

brewer427

WKR
other than no liner available, you mean?
I would also like a liner. I've spent some windy days in mine and having to raise it up 5-6" to help condensation can be kind of a pain with the wind coming through the bottom. That's one thing I really like with the liner in the sawtooth, we can run it all the way down to the ground and not worry about condensation, it's worth it for me to add that additional pound of weight and have the liner.

I didn't care for it. It seemed pretty cramped for two guys, gear and a stove. My SL5 seems to be about the same size/weight packed and it is a lot bigger. I spent three nights in it before I got tired of tripping over everything and put up the SL5. if I were by myself and had a stove I think it would rock.

Adding a liner would defeat the purpose of it to me. On my second season with any where from an 1" of rain to 13hr snow storm. Only bad condensation was snow storm when snow blocked off bottom, but open door and breeze/airflow dries it out quickly.

To me it's strictly a two men tent, better options for solo.