Big Sky International tents

RANGER3BN

FNG
I like the specs of their evolution/revolution models but can't seem to get ahold of a representative or have my emails replied to. Do they have a rep on the forum?

Rockchuck

WKR
I have their chinook 2 man and like it a lot. They are hard to reach, seem like a small shop. I was quoted a 3 week delivery time frame and it was almost twice that. Poor communication and really tardy on the follow up but once i got the tent it has been great. I also havw their pillow set up and love it. The cozy works well too. I would buy again, you just gotta know going in it is gonna take some time and patuence to get it.

Yeah, communication and timeframe are the major complaints with them. Have heard nothing bad about quality. If they actually had customer service maybe it wouldn't have been so easy for Jason to get away with stealing their designs. They did show up here on the forum once to rebut rumors that they were making the Kuiu tents and say that the design was a blatant copy, but I think that's the only post.

Ranger, I just ordered a chinook 2p. Contact is frustrating but bob will get back to you at some point. Mine just shipped so I should have it in about a week.
If my sawtooth doesn't show up I will be taking the big sky on my late season sheep trip the last week of October.