Kifaru Slick Bag

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Hi all,

Ive put one of these in my shopping cart at least a dozen times then bailed before clicking "buy". Seems like an awesome bag that has some cool things going for it.

Who here has one? good ??? bad???

thanks!!!

Dinger

WKR
Got one this year...love it.

I look after it but it's nice knowing if the weather gets nasty I always have a tough bag to crawl into that will still insulate.

I bought the Long Wide...at 6'1" it's very comfortable. Previously used a string of old down bags, my old issue synthetics and a Z packs 20F.

i-ndjwzSX-X3.jpg

Haha...... I had one in my cart a dozen times as well. When they had their 3 day sale last week I almost pulled the trigger.
But the bag I used in 20 degree was working and I never got warm. So I opted for different gear to use the $$ on. But next year it will be on my upgrade list.
You just cant beat these for warmth, durability and weight.
But they are pricey.

ahlgringo

WKR
Got a 0 degree and a woobie coming in the mail. I'll let you know what I think once I get them

Good combo,

I run a 0 degree and a 20 degree EE enigma inside when it gets real cold. Have had the 0 down to about 10-15 degrees solo- and have been fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ks.snow

FNG
Just got the slick bag in tonight. Unbeleive quality. Night and day difference compared to my current north face bag. Loving the center zip as well. Got the woobie too and its nice. im 6' and about 175 and I can fit the woobie in my regular slick bag no problem. Should be a great combo. Going out next weekend for a 2 night bivy hunt. Will report back on how they hold up.