Hyke and byke bag help

Hey, has anyone looked into the hyke and byke eolus lime of bags? I'm considering getting one of their 0* bags. 800 fill power. I've looked at the fill weight and it seems they might be a little liberal in their ratings, but for $169 they look like a great deal. I know they're not going to wm quality by any stretch. Any insight?

Leo45

Lil-Rokslider
My bro just used the 15 degree 800 fill bag on a recent backpack Muley hunt in Wyoming at 7000 ft in mid October and was very happy with it. Nighttime temps were mid-low 20's
Not sure of the model, but the price was good

I bought one of these last May and used it several times this fall and have been extremely impressed. The loft is unreal and its crazy warm. The bag it comes with to compress it down is crap so get a different one of those for sure. Other than that I've been pleasantly surprised. Warm, great loft, light, doesn't leak feathers and some have said the zipper system sucks but I haven't had any issues with it yet.

Sapper

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been looking at these as well. I’ve read some other reviews on another site and they were all good. Sounds like a great bag for the price