Anyone In S Utah with a tipi/stove setup?

My wife and I are looking for a larger tent setup for car camping and I figure it may be a good time to try a tipi/stove. She is not so sure. I would like to show her one if possible.

I live in Beaver and have the redcliffe and (perfect for 2 people with all their gear and a pile of fire wood)
My stove is the 18" lite outdoors.

To me this a perfect 2 man set up when you don't want to get cramped. It will easily do 3, but 4 I wouldn't, not with gear and wood pile. Seems everyone forgets the wood pile, and until you camp in wet climate, that dry pile is never appreciated fully. And it takes the same room as a pack and camp gear, on a 5 dayer.

You are welcome to stop by if I am here.

OP
MuleyFever
The Redcliffe is what I am looking at purchasing. That would be great. I will PM you.

The floorless will most likely be her hang up at first, as it is with most who see these or read about them for the first time as culture has groomed us to have a closed up tent for camping.

But when we do picnics in the park, watch fire works at the 4th in the city park, play on slip and slides with kids, all these are done with no floor under us, just a ground cloth.

Maybe I should spread it out, put a chair, table bottle of wine, candles, picnic basket, hang a picture on the wall
lol
Seriously, you both will be impressed with the size of the Redcliffe and you will appreciate the light weight and ease of set up.

I had a guy come over to do the same thing you are after and his first impression was, dang that is huge.
With good Tyvek ground cloths, sleeping pads or cots, the fear of floorless begins to diminish, and then seeing a wood stove in there, one realizes this is really possible due to the floorless and the mind then says, I can handle that.

OP
MuleyFever
I completely forgot about the fact that we can get cots for the car camping trips.

MuleyFever,
I set the stove up today. My 7 yr old G/son came over and we were hiking on a frozen irrigation creek explorer and go pretty cold.
So I said, "Hey lets start a fire in papa's stove and warm up like I do in the mountains in my tipi.

No tipi set up, we just burned some wood in the stove in the garage to warm up and talk about our hike.

I'll leave it together in case y'all want to see the abilities it has to cook out this tipi.
With windchill today I bet it was in the teens.