True 25" plus wide sleeping pad

I've used Big Agnes long wide pads for years. This past season I used an Exped Synmat 3D 7 long wide pad and it was a solid pad but like the Big Agnes it was not a true 25" wide pad. I am looking for a backpack type doesn't have to be "ultralight" but packable pad. Temps range from summer to snow. Let me know what the other rokslide big guys are using.

I agree, the Klymit Static V Luxe is a nice, wide pad that is also pretty pack-able. The only thing I don't like is the valves. They stick out more than I think they should, but it's hard to complain since it's like one of the only 30" wide packable pads out there.

sveltri

WKR
I tried a Nemo Tensor 25 at REI last week and thought it was pretty good, I'll be replacing my Big Agnes 20" pad with one this year.

verysimple

Lil-Rokslider
True 25" plus wide sleeping pad

XTherm max

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brocksw

WKR
I run a 30" wide Nemo cosmo. Just as comfortable as my Thermarest pads were. Pump works better than I thought. Not as noisy as the Xlite and x therm. I got the uninsulated, rated down to about 30 degrees, I've taken it as low as 40 and was fine. Also have an exped synmat mega 12 lxw that I use for truck/base camping. That puppy is about as good as gets without getting foam involved.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk