Which Exped pad to get.

Im sure this has been covered but I cannot find it. Im set on getting an Exped pad from all the reviews I've read and even from non hunters (college buddies). Everything Ive read on here has just been Exped all the way, but they never say which one specificaly or everyone has an exped but all different models. Im getting my back country kit set for everything really, currently hunt elk so far, just getting started. My kit:
I just received my Nallo 3GT tent today, upgraded from my Big Agnes Copper Spur 2
Kifaru Fulcrum and Tactical Frame
KUIU 15degree Down bag
Currently running the Big Agnes Burton Sleeper or Snoozer... wanting to upgrade
Im looking for an insulated pad. in warmer weather ill just bring my Woobie to sleep with instead of the down bag.
So i need help narrowing down my exped pad to a few options. A lot have mentioned the Synmat, but again theirs a lot of models out there.
Something to cover everything in the Big 10. ha.
Thanks.

OP
G
Thanks! Narrowed it down between the Synmat UL winter LW or
Downmat UL winter LW
It says they all come with the schnozzel.

Thanks! Narrowed it down between the Synmat UL winter LW or
Downmat UL winter LW
It says they all come with the schnozzel.

look at the specs between the 2. I would go downmat over the synmat. It's got a slighter better R value; it's lighter and packs smaller. Not as thick (2.8 vs 3.5), but I have a big agnes Qcore and I don't like how thick it is.

I have no experience with the exped mats; I'm just going off the specs of each.

DWD

Lil-Rokslider
I've got the synmat ul winter and a downmat xp. While the downmat is a superb mat, the synmat ul winter is lighter, dumps air faster when deflating and rolls up smaller. Unless you plan to winter camp get the synmat ul winter. I've got the LW which I highly recommend.