Copper Spur UL 2 Anyone?

I'm selling mine if your interested. To help offset the cost of my Nallo 3GT I got for the family. It's in the classifieds here. Free shipping too.

KMT

WKR
The CU UL2 tent is great. I had one for a couple years and sold it to a rockslide member because I wanted more room for another person AND gear. I replaced it with the UL3. Same tent, slightly bigger.

Camo

Lil-Rokslider
I have the earlier versions of the UL2 and UL3. The UL3 has been a great 2 person tent. The UL2 I bought for a 1 person tent, reason being this vintage of tent had roughly a 4" head height difference and a 4" length difference over the UL1. At 6'3" I felt this mattered to me and was worth the weight penalty. Another great tent that I had and sold was a Tarptent Double Rainbow. Again a 1 person tent, and probably more fragile but a great 1-man option. I only sold because I thought I needed a free-standing tent, and the Tarptent is not unless you use both of your trekking poles, then it still needs the vestibule stakes. The UL can be mostly free-standing except for the vestibules which is two stakes.

DRP

Lil-Rokslider
If your worried about the durability/thickness of the floor check out the big agnes rattlesnake sl2. Its similar to the original version of the copper spur but its got thicker material making it slightly heavier/durable. It has 2 vestebules, it is a couple inches shorter than the CS so if your over 6ft that might be an issue. Big agnes is discontinuing these so if you do some looking you can find a great deal.