Budget backcountry tent? Geertop?

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry to sidetrack. Gotta ask who makes the pod? My kids are now beyond the infant/toddler stage, but, man! I coulda used one of those a few years ago! No kid sleeping on your head. No worrying about the kid ending up on the bottom of the hamster pile. It may be too late for my sleep deprived azz, but I've got buddies with little ones.

*****Never mind. Found it. Saw Kidgo and tried searching and only saw the cube whack a mole things with the hole for the kid. The less than brilliant combination of Kidgo and Peapod in the search took a moment to bubble up out of my brain.

Sounds like you found it, it’s the KidCo Peapod. Truly one of the best pieces of baby gear we own. At sub 3lbs and packs down flat, it’s much easier to haul around than a pack n play or other travel crib. At almost 13 months, our daughter still needs to be “contained” to sleep, so the PeaPod goes with us if she needs to nap or sleep overnight somewhere besides home. I started her napping in it at a few weeks old, and now it’s just “normal” for her so she sleeps in it pretty much anywhere we set it up. Looking forward to when we can get her to sleep without it, but until then it’s a great option.

PeaPod Plus Travel Bed