Guy out on Sawtooth

whitingja

WKR
Will Kifaru sew on a guy out on the sawtooth so you can get rid of the small pole for more sleeping room? I was going to call them to find out but they are closed now.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I think you will hear “no”. There were several DIY projects ere about it.

Yes they will. I just ordered a sawtooth and called on Monday to ask the same thing. They added one for me.

MIKEYB

WKR
Seriously?! Damn mine shipped out today. Post some pics when you get it.

MIKEYB

WKR
Anybody get one of these back or how did it go sending it in? I have not contacted them about it yet.

Mikey, just send them an email that your sending it in and all will be well.
I ordered mine to have it sewn on about 4 months ago. Works perfect.

dingleberns

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered mine and called and e-mailed asking for the guy out. Said no both time saying they don’t customize orders....

I just talked to them and asked for it. Glad I did it they already had it ready to ship out today! But for free they pulled it out and ran it to the sewers. I guess they had some stock built up for the sale.

I guess the sewers don't like to do it but Aron says it's an option. So some commendation issues. That'll happen with any company.

Now I'd better start planning my first trip with the new hotel!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

i just talked to a young lady at k, she said just bring it in (but not on friday) i'll be in denver anyway next week anyway so why not, thanks for the heads up men.

just to cap off the thread, i was in denver, called,took in my sawtooth (bought a lpp and a new woob cause my kid appropriated my old one) and was out the door with the new loop sewn on the rear pole area.,just don't do it on a friday.