BA Slater SL1+ yeah/nea?

Does anybody want to warn me away from this tent? Looking for something that can get new through 2nd rifle season in CO.

Thanks,
Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRWNBR

WKR
I’ve never been a fan of that pole design. Sharkfin I call it. If you get much cross wind it just lays over on its side. Which is annoying. It bounces back up though. I’ve been liking my msr hubba one man tent. Hating my hilleberg enan. Not thrilled, but content with my mountian hardware meridian 1. But I guess any tent is fine if you stay dry with as little hassle as possible. There is no perfect tent I don’t think.

OP
bowieknife50
I’ve never been a fan of that pole design. Sharkfin I call it. If you get much cross wind it just lays over on its side. Which is annoying. It bounces back up though. I’ve been liking my msr hubba one man tent. Hating my hilleberg enan. Not thrilled, but content with my mountian hardware meridian 1. But I guess any tent is fine if you stay dry with as little hassle as possible. There is no perfect tent I don’t think.

What temperatures are you comfortable down to in the hubba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRWNBR

WKR
I don’t plan on my tent keeping me warm. That’s what my quilt is for. I never seen a tent retain heat so that it’s noticable. The hubba keeps rain snow and wind off but it don’t hold heat. If you had a four season and a lantern you’d be all set.