How about VIAM Outdoors Tarps and Shelters?

kory_tams

FNG
I saw these guys down at the WHCE and ending up buying some of their "G3 Gear Bags" and i'm pretty impressed. I know they do not have a proprietary fabric or anything, but the sew quality and seams of their bags seems pretty stout.

I'm just curious if anyone else has any experience with their stuff.

I love the 10* quilt I got from them. Seems very well made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the pullouts and 10* quilt and could not be happier , but the shelters are a little pricey compared to other options. The customer service is very very good and he will help you get exactly what you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gabenzeke

WKR
This might be inconsequential depending on other brands you use and are loyal to, but I believe on a recent podcast Aron mentioned this company specifically as one that straight copies their designs. Looking at their tarps I see what he means. Personally I wouldn't fault anyone for buying them, BUT I would rather pay the guys that came up with the design.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
K

kory_tams

FNG
This might be inconsequential depending on other brands you use and are loyal to, but I believe on a recent podcast Aron mentioned this company specifically as one that straight copies their designs. Looking at their tarps I see what he means. Personally I wouldn't fault anyone for buying them, BUT I would rather pay the guys that came up with the design.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Thanks guys! I can respect that... I did notice how similar their designs were, specifically with the "beaks" or so called overhangs on each end... there's no question Kifarus are the lighter and more proven of the two!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk