When and where to

Scrappy

WKR
Is it where or were? I can never remember. Question is when and where is the best place to order a new BA copper spur hv ul2? Don't need it till August so time is not an issue. I hate buying something only to see it on sale a month later at a huge annual sales event. As a matter of fact maybe we can list all big annual sales events in one place so we all know when to buy our gear. That sounds like something all you guys have already thought of and I haven't found it on here yet. As always thanks for all the knowledge you folks are willing to share.

Napperm4

WKR
Check out the Gear Deals Section of the forum.

Typically the best time to buy gear is just after season. I’ve found the best deals on new tents, bags etc in November - January as retailers are changing out stock for winter sports. Spring sales are sometimes common when new product lines are introduced and last years models are liquidated.

For the tent you’re looking at - keep an eye on REI garage online. If you have a local brick and mortar store you can brave the crowds at their garage sales and get some great deals on items that have been returned. Steep discounts on once used equipment that was returned, a lot of tents because they were “too small” when used with nothing else wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Scrappy

Scrappy

WKR
Napperm4 I know about the gear deals on here and according to my wife it has cost me way to much money.