Bivy Sack Recommendations?

harge57

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for a bivy to mainly use inside my floor less tipi. Main goal is to keep condensation off my bag. May occasionally use to spike out if weather is good. Would be using with a long 0 degree bag.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

DWP51

Lil-Rokslider
Borah Gear UL bivy

Waterproof bottom. Highly water resistant top. Mesh at the top of the bag for condensation. About 6oz. has worked well for me and they will do custom alterations no problem. Had mine made bigger as I am big, plus they put stake loops on all 4 corners.

Borah Gear: Side Zipper Ultralight Bivy

Dobermann

WKR
Rab's Survival Zone Bivi is heavier than the above, at 440g, but might be better suited to the spiking out side of your equation: https://rab.equipment/eu/accessories-equipment/shelters-tents-bivis/survival-zone-bivi

You've also got the choice of 'don't want anyone else to see my camp' green or 'need to find my camp easily' red, depending on your personal preference there!

They also do the Survival Zone Lite, at 237 grams, but that's in 'come and rescue me' orange: Survival Zone Lite Bivi | Rab(R) Europe

Katabatic gear and Mountain Laurel Designs make very nice ultralight bivis too. I like the amount of mesh used in their design around your face but still have fabric beyond your head - they are $$ though.

verysimple

Lil-Rokslider
Katabatic gear and Mountain Laurel Designs make very nice ultralight bivis too. I like the amount of mesh used in their design around your face but still have fabric beyond your head - they are $$ though.
Enlightened equipment makes one too now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk