Kids sleeping bag

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking for recommendations for a 0-10° bag for a 5 year old. It'll likely only get down into the 30s but he gets cold easily.

Live2hunt custom shelters

I searched for the same thing and I ended up getting the Mountain Hardware kids Bozeman Flame 20* and a Sea To Summit liner for my boy. Just got it in so we haven’t tried it yet. We will here in the next few weeks for Turkey season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a 0* down elephants foot for my kids when they were that age. I picked it up used, but used very little, for a really good price. It's plenty big enough for a normal sized kid of that age and for my kids, it was big enough up until the ages of about 8 or 9. In fact, we're not using it anymore and if you think you may be interested in it, I'll make you a smoking deal. You pay for shipping and it's yours (I'm pretty sure that I could fit it into a large flat rate box). The only catch is, it's down at our cabin and we probably won't be heading down that way until probably later next month.

OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bought a 0* down elephants foot for my kids when they were that age. I picked it up used, but used very little, for a really good price. It's plenty big enough for a normal sized kid of that age and for my kids, it was big enough up until the ages of about 8 or 9. In fact, we're not using it anymore and if you think you may be interested in it, I'll make you a smoking deal. You pay for shipping and it's yours (I'm pretty sure that I could fit it into a large flat rate box). The only catch is, it's down at our cabin and we probably won't be heading down that way until probably later next month.
I'd never seen those before, interesting concept. Ya I'll take it off you hands. That's awful generous of you and I sure appreciate it. I don't need it until June or July, so you time frame is fine. Pm me your paypal info.

Live2hunt custom shelters