New Kifaru Shelter?

Has anyone heard of Kifaru coming out with a new shelter? I thought I heard that Kifaru was going to come out with a new shelter.

gabenzeke

WKR
Thought I heard the same thing on kifarucast. Thought it was an updated megatarp? Honestly I've been upgrading gear and ended up going with a stone glacier pack, so since Aron's podcasts were one of the main influences in me getting into western hunting, I feel obligated to spend some money on kifaru. So I'm holding out for a new shelter, or maybe if they don't come out with anything I'll be able to lighten enough gear to justify the sawtooth

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

lintond

WKR
Not sure about a new shelter but they did have a limited run of the Megatarp this week. Sold out in just a few hours.

They are working on a quilt they’ve been referring to as the “Body Bag”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amp713

WKR
Not sure about a new shelter but they did have a limited run of the Megatarp this week. Sold out in just a few hours.

They are working on a quilt they’ve been referring to as the “Body Bag”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the body bag was a bivy and then they were coming out with a quilt as well

Robbie

FNG
Talking to Patrick at the ECR I don't believe they are working on a bivy. I thought they where working on some improved/variation of the mega tarp.