New seek outside stove?

gabenzeke

WKR
A while back someone mentioned seek outside might be showing off a new stove at the BHA rendezvous. Wondering if anyone that was lucky enough to go had any info or pictures? I believe it was supposed to be smaller...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

colersu22

WKR
They had the XXL in titanium now but didn’t see a smaller stove, I watched a video of it on Instagram and was not there.

Dirk Pitt

FNG
A while back someone mentioned seek outside might be showing off a new stove at the BHA rendezvous. Wondering if anyone that was lucky enough to go had any info or pictures? I believe it was supposed to be smaller...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I took a pic at BHA I have on my PC of the new small on top of the new XXL I can post tomorrow. PM me tomorrow if I forget.

The new small one is really small and the XXL was huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Cub and Big Mama are the official names ;)

Release and pricing soon, but have some specs.

Cub is 18 oz without pipe, 6x6x9. Big Mama is sub 5 lbs, probably somewhere in the 4.5 to 4.75 lb range, 11x13x16 and has reinforcements to allow for heavy loads of wood + pots & pans.

Attachments

• Seek Outside Cub Stove 5.jpg
    Seek Outside Cub Stove 5.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Seek Outside Big Mama Stove 3.jpg
    Seek Outside Big Mama Stove 3.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 123

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
The big Mamma is so light for the size when you pick it up, especially considering it has a baffle too.

ellsworb

Lil-Rokslider
The big Mamma is so light for the size when you pick it up, especially considering it has a baffle too.

BAFFLE INDEED! First thing I said to Kevin when he pointed that out was "How long until a retrofit kit is available for the previous lineup of stoves! Hopefully they are working such a kit!

jmden

WKR
I've got a 'cub'. Very nice size for small tent/one man hunt in colder weather, which is what I wanted it for. Haven't used it yet. But based on past experience with Kifaru Parastove, it should be a great little stove and lighter weight as well. If I recall correctly, it's 1" longer (9") than the Parastove, which helps that one piece of wood you cut too long get in there...!

amp713

WKR
Isn't the cub a touch heavier and smaller than a small wifi?

No experience with either just going off what I can recall

Dirk Pitt

FNG
I took a pic at BHA I have on my PC of the new small on top of the new XXL I can post tomorrow. PM me tomorrow if I forget.

The new small one is really small and the XXL was huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's that pic... Cub on top of a big mama and a folded cub on the table.

gdTLOrV.jpg

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04