Stove for seek outside 4 man tipi

lif

WKR
I need some good options and thoughts on a good pack in stove for my 4 man tipi. Bought the shelter last year and need to get a stove for it now Did early season hunt last year and got surprised by some cold weather. It wasn’t the end of the world without it but definitely could have been more comfortable with a little heat and I definitely want a way to dry out gear. Generally I only use this with a hunting buddy and myself in it. Thanks for your input.

lots of options but the Lite Outdoors 18 inch stove seems to get a lot of kudos on here related to cost and quality. It's the right size for your shelter.

oldgoat

WKR
I have a Medium Box stove and 18 Cylinder from Kifaru, only used the box stove a couple of times and ordered the cylinder and have used it for a couple of years. Weight alone is reason enough to go with cylinder unless you are dead set on cooking on the wood stove! I'm dead set against that unless I have no other option! Cylinder stoves are generally considered to give better burn times and the longer they are there longer the burn but I don't think it's an immense difference. Put the biggest pieces of wood your can in once it's going is my experience, I also believe it's easier to bust up wood without tools to fit in the longer stove. I use mine in a Kifaru Sawtooth but would guess it would be a good size for the 4-man.