Noodles tent light

I have some of the original luci lights. They have worked well for me and have held up well in spite of the near daily abuse that the kids put them through.

I just hang them outside the tent in the morning to charge. Supposedly the new ones last longer on a charge.

By the way I watched the videos of the ti goat stove
Goes together so fast and easy
How long does it last compared to the 18" cylinder from K

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
reaper

reaper

WKR
cc454e27f56dad6212bb2db9c58a133f.jpg
9e97ee13094b672eee8e1ea84c93c344.jpg

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk

Solar lantern

I recently picked up a small rechargeable lantern from PSL which weighs 4.2 oz and has a built-in solar panel. Talking to the inventor, he said they dimmed it down as the feedback on their first versions said it was too bright. It runs for 5, 15 or 30 hrs on L, M or H. Seems like a great little light but I've only had it a couple weeks and haven't had a chance to try it out yet other than just around the house and it seems very good to me. I'm not sure if it'll be enough light for a wall tent but in my 3 man it will be plenty. I plan to use it mostly in my tent as I don't like running my headlight all the time. They told me they have plans for others a bit larger with some other features. They donated a case of these lights for our RMEF Castle Rock Banquet this year too so they were very interested in getting their product out for people to see.

20170114_100936.jpg

Cool, is it water proof? Obviously we would have to leave it outside while we hunt, and would need to know it would be ok in a rain storm popping up. Whats the weight?
I just ordered a collapsible lantern like this, less the solar charger.
:(

Yes it is waterproof. At their display booth they had several floating in an aquarium. The also told me they plan to be coming out with some other models. The weight is 4.2 oz. You can find details on their website - PSL.com.